Price ( Per Person)
- Transportation with the latest model,air-conditioned vehicle
- Seat Insurance
- National Park Entry Fee
- Assistant Guidance Service
- Entrance fees to the museum and ruins
- Professional guidance service
- All lunches during the tour
- All kinds of personal expenses
TRABZON CITY TOUR
Visiting Route And Places To Visit
- Departure from your hotel at 10.00 a.m
- The mosque/ museum, Ayasofya.
- Atatürk’s Pavilion (Ataturk stayed at whenever he visited Trabzon)
- Trabzon Botanic Garden
- Boztepe landscape tour ( Boztepe a park on a hill right on top of the city )
- Sera Lake ( The lake in the natural park area )
- Tour ends with city center or shopping center visit.
Boztepe landscape tour ( Boztepe a park on a hill right on top of the city )
- Transportation made with new model,air-conditioned and internal volume wide tour vehicles.
- Our tour vehicle will be adjusted according to the number of participants and the tour will be held with a tour car of 8 - 15 - 29 - 46 capacity.
PAYMENTS AND FINAL REGISTRATION
- For our trips, the final registration is made after the tour fee has been paid and the tour contract has been signed.
- At the time of registration %30 of total amount, and remaining balance must be paid at least 30 days before the start of the trip. If payment is not made within the stated periods, the reservation will be canceled.In this case, 25% of the travel price is invoiced to the consumer as compensation for cancellation.
CANCELLATION - CONSTITUTION – CHANGE
The consumer may cancel the contract, in writing.with the conditions below ;
From the beginning of the tour by the consumer ;
- 45 days before cancellation , all prepayments made for booking will be refunded.( except early booking campaign periods )
- 44 -30 days before cancellation , 20% of the tour price is applied as cancellation penalty
- 29-15 days before cancellation , 50% of the tour price is applied as cancellation penalty
- 0 – 14 days before cancellation, all prepayments made for booking will be non-refundable