Price ( Per Person)
- Transportation with the latest model,air-conditioned vehicle
- Seat Insurance
- National Park Entry Fee
- Assistant Guidance Service
- Entrance fees to the museum and ruins
- Professional guidance service
- All lunches during the tour
- All kinds of personal expenses
After breakfast at the hotel , we start our tour by visiting “Surmene Knifes Store” . Then we go on our trip by visiting “Rize Castle” where the guests can enjoy the paranomical view of Rize City. After that our third stop will be “Production and sales store of traditional Rize clothes” . We wil continue our trip by doing some adventurous activities on “Storm River” as “Rafting and Zipline “ , then arriving to Ayder to have lunch and free time for sightseeing . On our way back we will visit “Historical Ottoman Bridge” as our final stop. Hoping to see you at our next tour.
Our Visiting Points:
- Surmene Knifes Store
- Rize Castle
- Production and Sales Store of Traditional Rize Clothes
- Storm River
- Historical Ottoman Bridge
Production and Sales Store of Traditional Rize Clothes
Historical Ottoman Bridge
- Transportation made with new model,air-conditioned and internal volume wide tour vehicles.
- Our tour vehicle will be adjusted according to the number of participants and the tour will be held with a tour car of 8 - 15 - 29 - 46 capacity.
PAYMENTS AND FINAL REGISTRATION
- For our trips, the final registration is made after the tour fee has been paid and the tour contract has been signed.
- At the time of registration %30 of total amount, and remaining balance must be paid at least 30 days before the start of the trip. If payment is not made within the stated periods, the reservation will be canceled.In this case, 25% of the travel price is invoiced to the consumer as compensation for cancellation.
CANCELLATION - CONSTITUTION – CHANGE
The consumer may cancel the contract, in writing.with the conditions below ;
From the beginning of the tour by the consumer ;
- 45 days before cancellation , all prepayments made for booking will be refunded.( except early booking campaign periods )
- 44 -30 days before cancellation , 20% of the tour price is applied as cancellation penalty
- 29-15 days before cancellation , 50% of the tour price is applied as cancellation penalty
- 0 – 14 days before cancellation, all prepayments made for booking will be non-refundable